Perlita Flower 7L
- They are used as an ingredient in substrates, favoring their aeration and drainage.
- It is also used without mixing, as a support material in hydroponic crops.
- Ph: approx 7
- Porous volume: 95%
- Approximate density: 85 kg / m3
- Supplied in 7 L bags
Perlite are slicates of volcanic origin. When exposed to high temperatures, a modification occurs in them, which causes them to expand, taking the form of grains with a whitish tone, which have very high porosity and are very light.
- AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF SUBSTRATE: You can include the desired proportion up to plus or minus 1/3 of the volume of the substrate to be prepared. Ideal to mix with peat, earth or coconut fiber.
- IN HYDROPONIC CROPS: It is used as the only component of the crop's physical support substrate.